Fast onsite HP LaserJet 4100Mfp/4101mfp printer repair, HP 4100mfp and 4101mfp service error code repair near Los Angeles, Orange County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County!
We repair HP Laser Jet 4101MFP/4100mfp with paper jam, fuser error and numerical errors in Southern California!
Laser Jet 4100mfp/4101mfp repair/service in Los Angeles, Orange County and Riverside. Laser Printer Services specializes on HP 4101mfp 13.01, 13.2, 13.5 and 13.61 error codes. We specialize on HP 4101mfp paper jam, image defects with vertical and horizontal lines, repeating dots and 4101mfp service error codes. We offer 6 months warranty on HP 4101mfp repair. We carry genuine HP 4101mfp black toner cartridge 61A and 61X. Laser jet 4101mfp 13.5 paper jam and grinding noise. We offer 6 months warranty on HP 4101mfp repair service in Southern California.
We carry most common HP 4100mfp and 4101mfp parts to solve hardware failures with numerical error code on the first visit. We specialize on 4100mfp/4101mfp repair with 13.1, 13.2, 13.3, 13.5, 13.6 paper jams, error 50.01, 50.02, 50.03 and 60.02, 60.2, 60.03, 60.3, 60.04 and 60.04 lifter motor error. LaserJet 4100Mfp and 4101Mfp paper jams and image defects can be solved by replacing the maintenance kits and original toner cartridges. We solve error 49 4C06, error 49 4C02, error 49 0000ff errors on LaserJet 4100mfp and 4101mfp by upgrading the firmware or replacing the formatter board. We carry Genuine We replace LaserJet 4100mfp and 4101mfp maintenance kits (C8057A) to solve replace maintenance error as well as paper jam and image defect problems
We always stock HP 4100/4101mfp Fuser Unit, Maintenance Kit (C8057-67902) 500 sheet paper cassette trays and 4101mfp ADF Kits to provide fast multifunction printer service. We offer fast on-site LaserJet 4101MFP and Laser Jet 4100MFP multiple printer repair discount in Southern California. Due to a high number of printers failing with 13.10 paper jam error in the duplexer we stock HP LaserJet 4101MFP and 4100MFP duplex units C8054-69001.
HP LaserJet 4100mfp/4101mfp 13 paper jam error code repairs in Los Angeles, Orange County and San Bernardino!
- 13.1 PAPER JAM paper delay jam at paper feed area(13.1)
- 13.2 PAPER JAM paper stopped jam at paper feed area (13.2)
- 13.5 PAPER JAM paper delay jam at Fuser (13.05)
- 13.6 PAPER JAM paper stopped jam at Fuser (13.06)
- 13.10 PAPER JAM paper delay jam at paper reversing area, or Paper jam at Duplexer.
- 13.20 PAPER JAM paper stopped jam in the paper path.
- 13.21 PAPER JAM or paper delay jam at top. Top may be open.
HP Laser-Jet 4100mfp Multi-Function Printer Features and Specifications (C9148A)
- LaserJet 4101mfp Speed: 25 ppm Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Flat-bed Scanner Optical Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Bit Depth: 16 bit
- Copier Speed: 25 cpm Reduction and Enlargement: 25% to 400%
- Interface Connects Via Parallel and Fast Ethernet
HP LaserJet 4101mfp Features and Specificatoins (C9149A)
- HP LaserJet 4101mfp Print Speed 25 ppm Copy and Print Speed
- Laser 4101 Printer, Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Flatbed Scanner:600 ppi (Pixels Per Inch) Scan Resolution
- 4101mfp Memory 64 MB (Expandable to 256 MB), 5 GB Hard Drive
- HP 4101mfp Connectivity: Parallel and 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet
Most common 13 paper Jam on LaserJet 4100mfp/4101mfp repairs!
We are best at HP LaserJet multifunction printer repair with 13 paper jam error codes!
- We specialize on HP LaserJet 4101mfp/4100mfp printer repair with 13.01.00 paper jam service error.
- We provide LaserJet 4100mfp/4101mfp repair with 13.01.00 paper jam service error
- Quick on-site LaserJet 4100mfp/4101mfp repair with 13.01.00 paper jam error indicates that the media did not arrive at the pre-feed sensor (ps102) within the specified time.
- We specialize on LaserJet 4100mfp/4101mfp printer repair with 13.2 paper jam,
- Fast onsite LaserJet 4100/4100mfp repair with 13.02 paper jam
- Quick onsite HP LaserJet 4100mfp4101mfp printer repair with error code 13.02.00 Jam exists in the top cover error. 13.02 error message indicates that the media did not pass the sensor (ps103) in time.
- Fast onsite Laser Jet 4101mfp/4100mfp printer repair with 13.03.00 paper jam error
- We provide 4101mfp/4100mfp printer repair with 13.03.00 paper jam error message indicates that the media did not arrive at the top of page sensor (ps103) within the specified time.
- Fast onsite Laser Jet 4101mfp/4100mfp printer repair with 13.05.00 paper jam service error
- We specialize on LaserJet 4100/4100mfp repair with 13.05.00 the error message 13.05 paper jam means that the paper did not arrive at the fuser sensor (ps108) in the allotted time.
- We specialize on LaserJet 4101mfp repair and 4100mfp service with 13.20.00 error message 13.20 paper jam means the printer was turned on or that while the printer was trying to initialize one of the sensors. (ps103), (ps103) or (ps108) was detecting that there was media present.
- LaserJet 4101mfp/4100mfp printer repair with 13.21.00 paper jam error message indicates that the top cover open switch (sw101) was activated while a print job was printing meaning the top cover was opened or the switch is defective.
- LaserJet 4101mfp/4100mfp printer repair with 13.06.00 paper jam error means that a page is jammed near the output door.
We provide fast onsite LaserJet 4100mfp and 4101mfp repair with 13.1 paper delay jam error code at paper feed area, 4100 printer repair with 13.2 paper stopped jam at paper feed area, LaserJet 4100mfp and 4101mfp repair with 13.5 and 13.6 paper delay jam at Fuser, HP 4100mfp/4101mfp repair with 13.10 paper delay jam at paper reversing area or Paper jam at the Duplexer, Laser-Jet 4100mfp/4101mfp repair with 13.20 paper stopped jam in the paper path, 4100mfp/4101mfp repair with 13.21 Paper delay jam at top, HP 4100mfp/4101mfp printer repair with 41.3 unexpected paper size and 4100mfp printer repair with 41.5 paper reached the sensor too early.
We specialize on HP LaserJet printer repair and Laser-Jet service in Southern California!
Same-day printer service in Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Bernardino, Ca!
- HP LaserJet 4 plus printer repair | HP 4M plus, 4/4M service
- HP LaserJet 5/5M/5N printer repair | HP 5/5M/5N printer service
- HP LaserJet 5P/5MP, 6P/6MP printer repair | HP 5P/5MP, 6P/6MP service
- HP LaserJet 1200, 1300 printer repair | HP 1200, 1300 service
- HP LaserJet 1320/1320n printer repair | HP 1320/1320n printer service
- HP LaserJet 2100, 2100n, 2100tn printer repair | HP 2100, 2100n service
- HP LaserJet 2200, 2200dn, 2200dtn printer repair | HP 2200 printer service
- HP LaserJet 2300, 2300n, 2300dn, 2300dtn printer repair | HP 2300 service
- HP LaserJet 2410, 2410n printer repair| LaserJet 2400 printer service
- HP LaserJet 2420d, 2420dn printer repair | HP 2420/2420n service
- HP LaserJet 2430dtn, 2430n, 2430tn printer repair | HP 2430/2430n service
- HP LaserJet 4050, 4050n, 4050tn printer repair | HP 4050 service
- HP LaserJet 4000, 4000tn printer repair | HP 4000/4000n service
- HP LaserJet 4100, 4100n, 4100tn, 4100dtn printer repair | HP 4100/4100n service
- HP LaserJet 4200, 4200tn, 4200dtn, 4200dtnsL printer repair | HP 4200/4200n service
- HP LaserJet 4240, 4240n printer repair | HP 4240/4240n printer service
- HP LaserJet 4250, 4250n, 4250tn, 4250dtn printer repair | HP 4250/4350n service
- HP LaserJet 4300n, 4300tn, 4300dtn, 4300dtnsL printer repair | HP 4300/4300n service
- HP LaserJet 4350n, 4350tn, 4350dtn printer repair | HP 4350/4350n service
- HP LaserJet 5000, 5000n, 5000dn, 5000gn printer repair | HP 5000/5000n service
- HP LaserJet 5100, 5100tn, 5100dtn printer repair | HP 5100/5100n service
- HP LaserJet5200, 5200tn | 5200dtn printer repair | HP 5200/5200n service
- HP LaserJet 5Si, HP 5Simx, 5Si printer repair | HP 5si/5simx service
- HP LaserJet 8000, 8000n, 8000dn printer repair | HP 8000/8000n service
- HP LaserJet 8100, 8100n, 8100dn printer repair | HP 8100/8100n service
- HP LaserJet 8150, 8150n, 8150dn, 8150hn printer repair | HP 8150/8150n service
- HP LaserJet 9000n, 9000dn, HP 9000hns printer repair | HP 9000/9000n service
- HP LaserJet 9040, 9040n | HP 9040dn printer repair | HP 9040/9040n service
- HP LaserJet P2015, P2015n printer repair | HP P2015/P2015n printer service
- HP LaserJet 9050 | 9050n printer repair | HP 9050/9050n service
- HP LaserJet P4014, P4014n, HP P4015dtn printer repair | HP P4015/P4015n service
- HP LaserJet P4515, P4515n, HP P4515tn printer repair | HP P4515/P4515n service
- HP LaserJet P3005, P3005n, P3005dn printer repair | HP P3005/P3005n service
- HP LaserJet P3015, P3015n | P3005dn repair | HP P3015/P3015n service
- HP LaserJet 600 printer M601, M602, M603 repair | HP 600 printer M601/M602/M603 service
- HP LaserJet 600 M601n, M602n, M603n printer repair | HP 600 M601, M602, M603 service
HP LaserJet 4100mfp repair as well as HP 4101mfp service error code repairs!
Laser printer repair experts repairing HP LaserJet 4100mfp - 4101mfp Printer error code failures
| 13.XX PAPER JAM [LOCATION]
|| Paper is jammed at the specified location (and possibly at other locations).
If the message persists after all jams have been cleared, a sensor or sensor lever might be stuck or broken.
|13.1 PAPER JAM OR 13.2 PAPER JAM
|| Paper delay jam at paper feed area (13.1).
Paper stopped jam at paper feed area (13.2
| 13.5 PAPER JAM OR 13.6 PAPER JAM
||Paper delay jam at Fuser (13.05) or Paper stopped jam at Fuser (13.06).
| 13.10 PAPER JAM
|| Paper delay jam at paper reversing area, or Paper jam at Duplexer.
| 13.20 PAPER JAM OR 13.21 PAPER JAM
|| Paper stopped jam in the paper path, or Paper delay jam at top. Top may be open.
|| The printer received more data than can fit in its available memory. Too many macros, soft fonts, or complex graphics may have been transferred to the printer.
|21 PAGE TOO COMPLEX
|| The data (dense text, rules, raster or vector graphics) sent to the printer was too complex.
| 22 EIO X BUFFER OVERFLOW
||Too much data was sent to the EIO card in the specified slot (X).
| 22 PARALLEL I/O BUFFER OVERFLOW
|| Too much data was sent to the parallel port. This error can occur if the cable used is not IEEE-1284 compliant. For best results, use an HP IEEE-1284 compliant cable.
| 22 SERIAL I/O BUFFER OVERFLOW
|| Too much data was sent to the serial port.
|40 BAD SERIAL TRANSMISSION
||The printer encountered an error while transferring data from the computer. The error might have occurred for several reasons: The computer was turned on or off while the printer was online. The printer's serial configuration was not the same as the computers
| 40 EIO X BAD TRANSMISSION
|| The connection has been broken between the printer and the EIO card in the specified slot.
40.1 HP Laser Jet 4100MFP/4101MFP= EIO Slot 1
40.2 LaserJet 4100mfp/4101mfp = EIO Slot 2
| 41.X PRINTER ERROR
|| A temporary printing error occurred.
41.1 HP Laser 4100MFP/4101MFP = Unknown misprint error
41.2 HP Laser 4100MFP/4101MFP = Beam detect misprint error
41.4 LaserJet 4100MFP/4101MFP = No VSYNC error
41.5 HP Laser 4100MFP/4101MFP = Media feed error
41.9 Laser-Jet 4100MFP/4101MFP= Noise VSREQ error
| 41.3 UNEXPECTED PAPER SIZE
||The paper size sent to print is not the same as the settings for the tray.
| 41.5 MEDIA FEED ERROR
|| Paper reached the sensor too early.
| 49.x SERVICE ERROR
Communication related issues The codes following the 49. can vary widely. For example, they could appear as 49.4C03 SERVICE ERROR
| 50.X FUSER ERROR
|| A Fuser error has occurred on HP Laser-Jet 4100MFP/4101MFP
50.1 HP 4101MFP = Low Fuser temperature error
50.2 ERROR 4100MFP= Fuser warm up service
50.3 ERROR HP 4100MFP/4101MFP = High Fuser temperature
50.4 ERROR LASERJET 4100MFP, 4101MFP = Low orBad line voltage
50.5 ERROR HP LASERJET 4100MFP & 4101MFP = Inconsistent Fuser
| 51.X PRINTER ERROR
|| A loss of beam detects occurred.
51.1 Error hp laserjet 4100MFP/4101MFP = Beam detect error
51.2 HP Laser Jer 4100, 4101MFP = laser error
| 52.X PRINTER ERROR
|| The Laser Scanner speed is incorrect.
52.1 HP LaserJet 4101mfp/4100mfp = Scanner startup error
52.2HP Laser Jet 4100mfp/4101mfp = Scanner rotation error
| 53.XY.ZZ PRINTER ERROR
||There is a memory error with an accessory. The DIMM that caused the error will not be used. Values of X, Y, and ZZ are as follows:
X = DIMM type
0 = ROM
1 = RAM
Y = Device location
0 = internal memory (ROM or RAM)
1 to 4 = DIMM slots 1, 2, 3, or 4
ZZ= Error number
53.0 Laser 4100MFP/4101MFP = Unsupported memory
53.1HP LaserJet 4100MFP/4101MFP = Unrecognized memory
53.2 HP LaserJ 4100MFP/4101MFP = Unsupported memory size
53.3 HP LJ 4100MFP/4101MFP= Failed RAM test
53.4 HP 4100MFP/4101MFP= Exceeded maximum RAM size
53.5 Laser Jet 4100MFP/4101MFP= Exceeded maximum ROM size
53.6 = Invalid DIMM speed
53.7 = DIMM reporting information incorrectly
53.8 = DIMM RAM parity error
53.9 = ROM needs to be mapped to an unsupported address
53.10 = DIMM address conflict
53.11 = PDC XROM out of bounds
| 56.X PRINTER ERROR
|| A temporary printing error occurred.
56.1 HP Laser 4100MFP/4101MFP = Illegal input or bad accessory connector
56.2 Laser Jet 4100mfp/4010mfp = Illegal output
| 57.X PRINTER ERROR
|| An error occurred with the Fan's motor.
57.4 hp laserjet 4100mfp, 4101mfp Printer fan
57.7 HP LaserJet 4100MFP/4101MFP Duplex fan
57.8 HP 4100MFP/4101MFP Thermistor
|59.X PRINTER ERROR
|| A printing error occurred.
HP laserjet 4100mfp 59.0 = Motor error
hp laser jet 4101Mfp 59.1 = Motor startup error
hp laser 4100Mfp/4101Mfp 59.2 = Motor rotation error
| 64.X PRINTER ERROR
|| A scan buffer error occurred.
|66.XX.YY FINISHER/STAPLER STACKER FAILURE OR
66.XX.YY INPUT DEVICE FAILURE OR
66.XX.YY OUTPUT DEVICE FAILURE alternates with CHECK CABLES AND CYCLE POWER
| An error occurred in an external paper-handling device.
1st X = Device number in chain
2nd X = Device type (3 types):
3 Stapler/stacker unit
YY= Device specific error
|68 NVRAM ERROR CHECK SETTINGS
|| An error occurred in the printer's nonvolatile memory (NVRAM) and one or more printer settings have been reset to its factory default.
|68 NVRAM FULL CHECK SETTINGS
|| An error occurred in the printer's nonvolatile memory (NVRAM) and one or more printer settings have been reset to its factory default
| 69.X PRINTER ERROR
|| A temporary printing error occurred.
0 = The Duplex mechanism has failed.
| 79.XXXX PRINTER ERROR
|| The printer detected an error. The numbers (XXXX) indicate the specific type of error.
|| The EIO accessory in slot X has encountered a critical error as specified by YYYY.
1 = EIO slot 1 - The printer detected an error with the EIO card.
2 = EIO slot 2 - The printer detected an error with the EIO card.
6 = EIO slot 1 - The EIO card detected an error.
7 = EIO slot 2 - The EIO card detected an error.
We stock HP LaserJet 4100MFP/4101mfp multifunction printer parts to repair your printers fast!
On-site HP LaserJet 4101mfp printer service and 4101mfp printer repair in Los Angeles, Orange County and San Bernardino!
|HP 4100MFP Fuser, Fixing Assembly 110v
|hp LaserJet 4101MFP Maintenance Kit 110v
|Pickup Assembly, Tray 1
|HP 4100Mfp Laser Scanner Assembly
|Tray 2 Pickup Assembly
| Tray Assembly,500 sheets
| HP 4101mfp Duplexer, Duplex Unit
| PC Board, Engine Controller Board
| Roller, ADF separation roller
| ADF Assembly LJ 4100MFP
| Formatter Assembly
| 4 GB EIO Hard Drive (J6054A)
| Mylar sheet, clear
| Paper Pickup,TRAY 1 Paper Pickup Assembly
| Power supply with veristor cover ADF
| Roller ADF pickup roller
| ADF Assembly 4010mfp
We provide fast onsite HP LaserJet 4100mfp repair with 49.4C03 error code. LaserJet 4100mfp printer repair with 50.1 is Low Fuser temperature, 4100 printer error code 50.2 is Fuser warm up service, LaserJet 4100 repair with service error code 50.3 is high fuser temperature, 4100 printer error code 50.4 is Low/Bad line voltage and 4100 error message 50.5 is Inconsistent Fuser, HP Laser-Jet 4101mfp/4100 printer repair with 51.1 beam detect error, LaserJet 4100 printer repair with 51.2 is laser scanner error, Laser Jet 4100 printer error 52.1 is scanner startup error and 4100 printer error code 52.2 is scanner rotation error.
Call (800) 815-2737 for same-day on-site LaserJet 4100mfp/4101mfp repair in Southern California!
All rights Reserved Laser Printer Services ©1991-2022
The Laser Printer Services Logo, this website and its contents, are property of Laser Printer Services. All images and logos used with permission from the respective owners. No part of this site, or its source code, may be reproduced in any way.