Authorized HP LaserJet 8150 MFP service error code repairs and Laser-Jet 8150 mfp multifunction printer repair/service in Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Bernardino!
LaserJet 8150mfp repair and maintenance service in Southern California!
We specialize on HP LaserJet 8150 printer repair and onsite printer service in Los Angeles and Orange County with image defects, error messages, numerical error codes and maintenance errors. We provide LaserJet 8150 printer repairs with 57 fan error, Error 50, 50.1, 50.2 fuser errors as well as 51.1, 51.2 and 52. Our LaserJet printer service team has the technical ability to provide HP 8150 printer repairs on the first visit.
Every Hewlett Packard LaserJet 8150 printer repair/service includes free cleaning. We offer 8150/8150n printer repair with image defects and toner not bonding on the paper, smeared prints, dirty prints, repeating images and vertical line due to a bad fuser unit failure. We offer 6 months warranty on every HP laser-jet 8150 printer repair and maintenance service at your site. We carry most common HP 8150 printer repair parts to provide service error code repairs on the first visit.
We carry Genuine LaserJet 8150 C4182X toner cartridges to solve print defects with horizontal lines, blotches, repeating dots, mirror image and vertical line due to a bad refurbished toner. We carry Genuine HP 8150 Maintenance Kit C3914A and fuser units. We stock HP 8150 paper input unit and delivery assembly to solve 13.1 and 13.2 error codes.
We stock parts to provide 8150 numerical service error codes 51.1, 51.2 beam detect error , 52.1,52.2 laser scanner error and 50.1, 50.2, 50.3, 50.4 fuser error or bad low voltage power supply failure. Our goal is to carry genuine hp 8150 printer replacement parts to solve all servie error codes on the first visit.
Most common Paper Jam service errror code repairs on LaserJet 8150
Hewlett Packard LaserJet 8150 printer repair with 13 paper jam error codes!
- HP LaserJet 8000 13.0 paper jam. The printer detects a paper jam immediately after the printer is turned on
- LaserJet 8000 13.1 errors messages indicate that the paper did not leave Tray 2 or Tray 3.
- Hewlett Packard LaserJet 8000 13.2 errors indicate that the paper did not reach the sensor located under the toner.
- LaserJet 8000 13.3 error code indicate a crumpled paper under the print cartridge or registration
- Laser Jet 8000 13.4 error message indicate that the paper did not reach the sensor located in the fuser.
- HP LJ 8000 13.5 error messages indicate that the paper has not reached the upper output bin.
- HP laser 8000 13.6 error code indicate that paper has stopped on the way to the upper output bin.
- Laser Jet 8000 13.7 errors indicate that the paper never reached the first sensor in the duplexer.
- HP 8000 13.8 error indicate that the paper made it into the duplexer, but stopped or jammed while being flipped.
- 8000 13.10 errors indicate that the paper has stopped over the last sensor in the duplexer.
- Hewlett Packard 8000 13.11 error messages indicate a problem exists with Tray 4.
- HP 800013.12 error messages indicate there is a problem with the Multi-Bin Mailbox.
Clearing the maintenance count service message on Laser Jet 8150mfp
Resetting the maintenance message/count on HP 8100mfp and 8150 mfp
- Turn the HP 8150 multifunction printer off.
- Then press and hold the left (“-“) side of both the Item and Value keys while powering on.
- Continue holding these keys until the display reads “ Reset Maintenance Count ” (on some printers, it will read “ Count ”), then release them.
- Once the display goes to “Ready,” print a configuration page and check that “Pages Since Last Maintenance” has gone to zero. If not, go to step 2.
Using the Service Manu to reset the maintenance error on LaserJet 8100mfp and 8150 mfp
- In some cases (especially if the maintenance kit is installed prematurely – before the “Perform User Maintenance” message comes up), step 1 may not work. In these cases, you will have to go into service mode and directly manipulate the maintenance count:
- Turn the printer off. Then press and hold Select and Cancel Job while powering on. Continue to hold these keys until all display lights are on, then release them.
- Press and release the right side of Menu, then Select. The display will briefly show “Service Mode” and return to this after initializing.
- Go into the Service Menu and set “Maintenance Count” to zero, one digit at a time (Value changes the underlined digit; Select sets that digit and moves to the next one – make sure to select all digits). When finished, press Go twice to exit the service mode. Caution: Do not change the “Maintenance Interval” – in particular, do not set it to zero! This can cause a permanent “49” error and necessitate replacement of the formatter board.
LaserJet 8150 multifunction printer repair/service Los Angeles and Orange County.
HP LaserJet 8150 Multifunction printer replacement Parts List
|Fixing Assembly/Fuser Unit
|Mulit-Purpose Pickup Assembly
|Tray 1 Pickup Roller
|Pickup Rollers Tray 2/3)
|Feed Separation Rollers
||RF5-1834 / RF5-1426
|Low Voltage Power Supply
|Laser Scanner Assembly
|Paper Pick-up Assembly
|Registration Roller Assembly
|Vertical Transport Unit
|Paper Pickup Assembly
|Control Panel Overlay
|Tray 2 Paper Cassette
|Tray 3 Paper Cassette
|Diverter Door Assembly
|Low Voltage Power Supply
|3000 Sheet Stapler/Stacker
|2,000 Sheet Input Tray
|Digital Copy Module Stand
Los Angeles and Orange County LaserJet 8150 repair/service.
LaserJet 8150MFP maintenance service and repairs!
|HP LaserJet 8150
||Model Number C4265A
|HP Laser-Jet 8150n
||Printer Model C4266A
|HP LaserJet 8150dn
||Printer Model C4267A
|HP LaserJet 8150hn
||Model Number C4269A
Laser Printer Services is Authorized HP LaserJet 8150 service provider servicing Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside County and San Bernardino County.
©2005-2017 Laser Printer Services. All rights Reserved.
The Laser Printer Services Logo, this website and it's contents, are property of Laser Printer Services. All images and logos used with permission from there respective owners. No part of this site, or it's source code, may be reproduced in any way.